Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Gay Mentor Now on iTunes and Twitter

Hello All,

I appreciate you visiting my blog and reading my opinions. I know my thoughts and feelings may appear unorthodox to many people. I also know in the future it won't be that way. Gay relationships will become ordinary, and those who oppose it will be left behind feeling bitter and possibly afraid. Most hate stems from fear and ignorance.

So, for those of you who are intelligent and aware, and see how this world is shifting to a more positive view on homosexuality, I invite you to subscribe to my podcast. All you have to do is download iTunes and go to it's store. If you type "The Gay Mentor" in the search box on the top right corner, you will be directed to my podcast which you can subscribe to for free. This way, you can get all my latest radio shows downloaded to you automatically. You can also customize how many shows you want to keep at any given time.

My radio show exists to answer common questions and address certain topics that affect the gay community. Of course, you don't have to be gay to listen. I believe this show is great for people who aren't gay, but want more insight on these issues. And, if you are gay, I would hope that you are listening to my show and participate sometime. Your voice should be heard.

I invite anyone to call in live to The Gay Mentor show. You can leave me feedback by commenting on this blog or sending me an email. More information is provided at my website, http://www.thegaymentor.com. Sometimes, I appear on other radio shows. I can send you a link to these shows and updates through my Twitter account, http://twitter.com/thegaymentor.

I wish you much happiness and success in all you do.

:) The Gay Mentor

No comments:

Post a Comment